The Wolfpack Ninja Tour (WPNT) is the ideal place for your children to grow and learn about the healthy benefits of a ninja-lifestyle and attitude towards life’s numerous obstacles. Imagine your kid learning how to do obstacles, engaging in proper nutrition from Top Ninja Pros from our PRO TEAM, Jessie Graff, First American Ninja Warrior Geoff Britten, Weatherman Joe Moravsky, Meagan Martin and many more! These classes last 2 hours with the first hour being hands-on instruction from a top Ninja pro. VIP Total Weekend Pass holders will even get to choose the Ninja they want to have their kids in class with. Does your kid want to be a physician? Go with the Ninjadoc! The second hour will be an open-play supervised session on our incredible array of kid’s obstacles. Our obstacles were created with success in mind. The challenge needs to be at the right level so that your kids learn to persevere and have a great time in a safe and proctored environment. Hear from the Ninjas who will be TEACHING YOUR KIDS!
Classes run hourly and include the following:
- photos and signatures of many of the Top Ninjas
- 1 hour of hands-on instruction with a Top Ninja
- 1 additional hour of “Open-Play” on our Ninja-crafted kids obstacles.
- One (1) bundled spectator ticket to the Finals Competition to see the Pros doing the impossible and racing for glory and prizes!
- An incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience that will surely impact your child in a powerful and positive way.
- A free copy of The Wolfpack Ninja Cub Training Manual or the Wolfpack Ninja Training Manual!
Classes are structured and the maximum class size will be 10 students per Ninja. Here are some important lessons your child will learn:
- The importance of solid nutrition for maximal health. The avoidance of SUGAR.
- Determination, persistence and goal-setting and how these skills work in school and on Ninja obstacles.
- Upper body strength, agility and hand-eye coordination.
- Lower body agility and balance.
- Proper falling technique to diffuse forces and stay safe.
- rock-climbing, parkour and obstacle training tips.
- The importance of supporting others and taking a team-approach, even in individual sports.
- How to become the best vision of yourself through hard-work.
- The importance of visualizing success.
- An inside look at the ways Ninja Pros look at obstacles and problem-solving.
Our well-refined classes are based on lessons designed by the Ninjas themselves and by Dr. Noah Kaufman, a renown educator and father. Classes come with worksheets and some homework before-hand is encouraged to get the most out of the experience. Make sure to take advantage of the bundled spectator ticket to come back and watch all the action on Finals Night! The Pros will be neck-and-neck in amazing races that showcase their unbelievable skill and grace under pressure.
WE NEED SPOTTERS AND CHAPERONES FOR THE KIDS!