TOUR TICKETS & REGISTRATION
- SPECTATORS – $30 for a chance to see the most exciting new sport in action: Sunday Finals Night Wolfpack Ninja Tour Pro Racing League! ALL THE TOP NINJAS RACE!
- OPEN PLAY – $100 for a 2-hr chance to play on the most amazing playground of all time! Friday and Saturday morning, 8AM – 10AM.
- WOLF PASS – $100 Admission as a spectator Sunday night for FINALS, and a chance to run the Pro Course as a competitor or for fun!
- ADDITIONAL WOLF PASSES – $30 Each competitor/participant is only allowed a maximum of 5 WOLF PASSES/attempts at the PRO COURSE.
- VIP TOTAL WEEKEND PASS – $400 gets you a KID’S CLASS, A Wolf Pass, Hang out at a special catered reception with the TOP NINJAS, one (1) Front-row Spectator Ticket (Plus 1 parent,) SPECIAL Sunday Morning VIP only Open Play and a VIP SWAG BAG! ONLY 150 AVAILABLE – FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
- ULTIMATE PASS – $800. VIP ticket items PLUS: 1-on-1 class with the Ninja of your choice! Access to all OPEN PLAY time slots! Special seating WITH the Ninjas for the Pro Comp! Only 50 available.
- NINJA CLASSES – $150 Would you rather have your kid learn from a TOP NINJA in a small class setting on Saturday/Sunday? Your kids will gain incredible CONFIDENCE, SKILL and KNOWLEDGE about how to be a Ninja and become the best that they can be! They will never forget this experience of a lifetime. A chance to learn from Top Ninjas like Joe Moravsky, Jessie Graff, Ryan Stratis and the FIRST AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR, GEOFF BRITTEN! ALL Ninjas from our PRO TEAM Click HERE for more info! Classes are 1 hour and come with Ninja’s signatures and photos.
- CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING – $5000 for 10 employees of the same corporation. Do you want your team to learn to work together like the Wolfpack Ninjas do and all the other Ninjas as well? These intensive classes are taught by the top Ninja Pros. 2 hour intensive learning experience.
RULES PRIZES PRO TEAM TOUR INFO PRICING KID’S CLASSES SCHEDULE
Want to Volunteer for this amazing event??
2 Replies to "TOUR TICKETS & REGISTRATION"