Wolfpack Ninja Podcast Episode 26 – Noah Kaufman, MD – The Ninjadoc
Ninjadoc Noah T. Kaufman, MD is on the hunt
Dr. Noah Kaufman is often regarded as the “Leader” of the Wolfpack Ninjas. The fact of the matter is, however, that all the Wolfpack Ninjas are strong leaders. In this episode, we get to know the Ninjadoc a bit better and get to hear about his day job in the ER. We also learn more about the Wolfpack Ninjas’ mission to combat childhood obesity and diabetes and how social entrepreneurialism plays into that.
The coolest thing about this episode is that it is actually ANOTHER PODCAST embedded in the Wolfpack Ninja Podcast! Dr. Kaufman was asked to be on The Half Hour Intern which is a very cool podcast created by Blake Fletcher out of San Francisco who has a knack for getting at the really deep meaningful questions. Please go and give Blake’s awesome show a subscribe, like and a review.
Here are some cool facts about our Ninjadoc, Noah Kaufman, that you may not know:
- Noah speaks fluent Japanese and lived in Japan for a year
- He has a black belt in Shotokan Karate
- He wrestled and did gymnastics in highschool
- He received a scholarship to go to Tulane Medical School in New Orleans
- His wife, Siemay, is also a top rock climber and a physician (they met in med school!)
- Noah’s son, Zun, is interviewed as an out-take at the end of this show (after the music!)
- Dr. Kaufman plays guitar and piano and writes music
- He and his wife attend Burning Man every year
- He is a master of the slackline and has created numerous tricks
- Ninjadoc is 41 years old
FOLLOW NINJADOC – DR. NOAH KAUFMAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA: